Loki Consulting will comply with the laws and guidlines
related to the protection of personal information handled and acquired by our company.
LOKI CONSULTING Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws/regulations. Based on the recognition that it is an important social obligation of a company to properly handle information that can identify customers by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information"), Company has established the following basic policy on Personal Information Protection.
- Safety Management of Personal Information
- Company shall be implementing systematic, physical, human and technically appropriate countermeasures and safety management for the protection of Personal Information, for the purpose of preventing leakage, loss or damage of Personal Information handled by the Company.
- Items to be observed for obtaining personal information
Company shall comply with the following paragraph concerning acquisition, use, and provision of Personal Information by the Company.
- Acquisition of Personal Information
To the extent necessary for the operation of the information providig Website (hereinafter referred to as "Website") managed by Company, Company may acquire Personal Information from general users of this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Users") or persons who post advertisements on this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Publishers").
- Purpose of using Personal Information
Company shall not use Personal Information acquired by the Company beyond the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use specified below, except in cases specified by law or consent of the individual.
(1) Operation, maintenance, and management of this Website
(2) Provision and introduction of services through this Website
(3) Questionnaire to improve the quality of this Website
- Provision of Personal Information
Company shall not provide Personal Information acquired based on the consent of the individual, to third parties without prior consent of the person except for cases specified by law. Regarding the disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of personal information requested by the individuals, or notification of the purpose of use, Company shall do so in accordance with laws and regulations, and Company shall respond appropriately to opinions and consultations.
- Acquisition of Personal Information
- Changing the purpose of using Personal Information
- In principle, the Company shall not change the purpose of use specified in the preceding paragraph, except in the case of obtaining the consent of the individuals in advance. However, in a reasonable and acceptable extent the purpose of use of the personal information can be changed if the individual discloses her/his updated information in advance.
- Providing Personal Information to a third party
- When consigning all or part of the handled Personal Information to a third party, Company shall thoroughly examine and confirm the consignee’s eligibility and ensuring the safety management of the Personal Information. Company shall make necessary and appropriate supervision of the consignee.
- Improvement and review of handling of personal information
- We conduct inspections concerning the handling of personal information, management system and continuously make improvements and reviews.
- Disposal of Personal Information
- Company shall conduct inspections, checking the handling of Personal Information, the management system and make continuous improvements and reviews.
- About Google Analytics
- This Website uses Google Analytics to conduct access analysis.
For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, see "How Google uses data from Google partners Web sites and Apps (https://www.google.com/intl/ja/policies/privacy/partners/) ".
- Counter in charge for consultation, complaints and requests
Company shall establish a Counter in charge for consultation, complaints and requests related the handling of Personal Information as follows.
LOKI CONSULTING CO., Ltd.
Imperial Hotel Tower 6F, 1-1-1 Uchisaiwai-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0011, JAPAN
Person in charge for consultation, complaints and requests of Personal Information: